Now You See Me 2 is a 2016 American caper thriller film directed by Jon M. Chu and written by Ed Solomon. A sequel to the 2013 film Now You See Me, it stars Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan, Jay Chou, Sanaa Lathan, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman.
Distributed by Summit Entertainment, the film was released on June 10, 2016, received mixed reviews and has grossed over $90 million.
June 10, 2016 (United States)
|Directed by||Jon M. Chu|
- Jesse Eisenberg as J. Daniel “Danny” Atlas
- Mark Ruffalo as Agent Dylan Rhodes / The Fool: Former FBI agent, and leader of The Four Horsemen.
- Woody Harrelson as Merritt McKinney and Chase McKinney
- Dave Franco as Jack Wilder
- Daniel Radcliffe as Walter Mabry, Arthur Tressler’s son and a young technology tycoon.
- Lizzy Caplan as Lula May, a new member of The Four Horsemen replacing Henley.
- Jay Chou as Li
- Sanaa Lathan as Agent Natalie Austin
- Michael Caine as Arthur Tressler, the Four Horsemen’s former sponsor, who wants revenge for losing his money, power, imprisonment.
- Morgan Freeman as Thaddeus Bradley, an old magician who acted for 30 years on television as he exposed the tricks of many magician.
- Henry Lloyd-Hughes as Allen Scott-Frank
- Ben Lamb as Owen Case, Walter’s former business partner.
- David Warshofsky as Agent Cowan
- Tsai Chin as Bu Bu
- Richard Laing as Lionel Shrike: A magician who drowned while performing an escape trick thirty years ago.